|| #An UNTITLED Story# ||


|| #An UNTITLED Story# || 


It was hot as humid when I stepped into the local mini bus, with sweat dropping down my cleavage.I had to cover it up with my dupatta. It took me half a minute to adjust myself in the unhealthy environment of the mini bus.

I saw 2 guys staring at me with wide open mouth. This made me realize that I need to hide my bra strap from their killer gazes.
One of them was rubbing his chest hair. The other one was playing with his untrimmed beard. I tried to restrain myself from their strange looks. The distance of me standing and they sitting wasn't that far off. 

In another few stops, they came closer to me.Those maroon-colored pan lips with a reddish-yellow textured teeth. I tried distracting myself with the ear plugs on. The song on radio mirchi was that of the movie #PINK- "Tu Chal".

Down the lane I was a bit nervous,but soon I realized that why should I be? I'm a proud daughter of my father who taught me to withstand all such circumstances. Let's show them what I have got. Thereafter, I took out my pepper spray just to show off it's abilities of what it can do. 

The next moment they were out of the bus showing their back, thus being coward!
With a relaxed gesture, I simply sat on the seat and was then accompanied by some school going girls.

Saransh Verma :)

Comments

  1. Neither the courts ,neither the people of this country ,nor the parents ,nor the social workers .....only THE WOMENS have to show their vigilantism to enact and curb the cruelty of mens dominated society.....#needed instantly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, i completely agree with the above reply. And this is beautifully written though. 💝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shraddha. I'm happy for your response and will continue the same work.

      Delete
  3. I cmpletly agree with your article....we girls and women has to take self inititaive to overcome the fear of this "MALE DOMINATING"society...
    Nobody can help us if didn't even try for once....
    And this article is very beautifully discribed💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a nyc short story. u very well described the fear of girls how it feels when it comes to their clothing,,,i really like the story :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks....
      i m glad that you appreciated!
      :)

      Delete
  5. Truly relatable ...Awesome piece of work Writer ..keep going ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HER DREAMS!

DAD'S DAUGHTER

The Mother & Her Daughter!